2. "Contents" of This Internet Site include but are not limited to: text, graphical images, audio and underlying source/object code (such as, but not limited to, HTML code or Java code) of This Internet Site and any portion thereof.
3. The Contents are the property of and copyrighted by AxleTech International. Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the Contents of This Internet Site without the express written consent of AxleTech is prohibited except pursuant to the following conditions:
4. AxleTech does not guarantee that the website is free of viruses. Before downloading information and documentation, you must exercise reasonable measures, including computer virus scanning, for your own protection. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Internet Site, including assuming all responsibility for scanning for viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. AxleTech does not warrant that this Internet Site will meet your needs or expectations, that use of This Internet Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that all non-conformities can or will be corrected. The Content and directory structure contained on This Internet Site are subject to change without notice.
5. The information on this Internet Site is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. HOWEVER, AXLETECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. AXLETECH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL AXLETECH BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS INTERNET SITE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE. In any event, AxleTech's entire liability as well as your sole and exclusive remedy shall not exceed the amount of monies paid by you to AxleTech for the Content on This Internet Site.
6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to AxleTech over the Internet is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to This Internet Site, you agree that AxleTech and/or its affiliated companies may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting of the communication or information, or use such communication or material in a product or service of AxleTech and/or its affiliated companies.
7. You may not post or transmit any material that could constitute a violation of the United States Copyright Laws, or which is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Nothing on This Internet Site shall be deemed a recommendation or inducement to use any information in violation of any patent rights or copyrights.
8. Products, processes or technologies described on this Internet Site may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by AxleTech. Nothing on this Internet Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of AxleTech's or any third party's intellectual property rights. Texts, images, graphics, audio recordings, animations, and videos as well as their arrangement are protected by copyrights and other trademark rights. The user will observe these rights and will especially not remove copyright and trademark labels from the information or documentation or copies thereof. Complete or partial reproduction, copying, distribution, transfer, modification, or other utilization of information and other content of this Internet site (electronic, digital, or by other means), including trademarks, service marks, logs, and copyrighted material is prohibited without previous approval of AxleTech.
9. Product names, logos and marks appearing in This Internet Site and designated with a ® or TM are trademarks owned by AxleTech and may not be used without the prior written permission of AxleTech. Specifically, the following trademarks, trade names, service marks and corporate logos and emblems displayed here belong to AxleTech and its subsidiaries and affiliates and are subject to the restrictions stated above: AxleTech, AxleTech International, TTT, Truck♦Trailer♦Transit (and design), US Gear, OFFHIGHWAYPLUS, OffHighwayPlus.com, and TORQ-LINE, ISAS, and the AT logo design.
10. AxleTech believes that its links to publicly accessible third party Web pages is legally permissible and consistent with the common customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet. If an entity does not wish that AxleTech's Internet Site link with their site, then AxleTech will remove the link from this Internet Site upon their written request. AxleTech makes no representations whatsoever about any other site which you may access through this one. A link to another entity's site does not denote that AxleTech endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site.
You may provide links only to the homepage of this Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, trademarks, or other notices on this Site, (b) you give AxleTech notice of such link by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, receiving written approval, and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Site if notified by AxleTech.
Any framing is strictly prohibited of this Site except by express written permission of AxleTech International.
11. The AxleTech website may contain hyperlinks to the websites of third parties. AxleTech neither accepts responsibility for the content of these websites nor does AxleTech claim these websites and the content of these websites as its own because AxleTech has no control over the linked information and is also not responsible for the content and information provided therein. The use of these websites is at the user’s own risk.
12. When you visit our Site, we may collect and store information about your visit, including the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at and the web site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your Internet service provider. We use this information only to measure Site activity and to develop ideas for improving our Site. User questions, comments and other feedback about this Site are treated as non-confidential and may be used or disclosed without notice or obligation to the user.
There may be opportunities on our Site for you to provide us with information about you and your interests, such as name, address, telephone or email address. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it for marketing research and other marketing purposes, which may include sharing it with other AxleTech companies and business partners. We will never sell your information to any other company.
13. The validity, performance and construction of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan and the United States of America. Through the use of this site, the user and its agents consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Oakland County, Michigan for any cause of action relating to the use or content of this site. Should any provision or portion of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or equity for any reason, it shall be deemed omitted and all other provisions of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
14. AxleTech reserves the right to alter or amend any of the foregoing terms and conditions without obligation or notice to users. Any such alterations or amendments will be posted on our Site. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in the Site may be available in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. AxleTech reserves the right to restrict the provision of any product or service to any person, company, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in compliance with applicable law.
We will send you an email when the product(s) are available for purchase.